2009 Movie News

G.I. Joe Movie - 2009

Top 2009 Movies - GI JoeRachel Nichols as Scarlett in G.I. Joe set for 2009 Release

2009 Movies reviews G.I. Joe: Hurrah! If you like action movies, the new G.I. Joe movie for 2009 is looking great. This high-budget film is set to debut in 2009, bringing the cartoon and action figure toys of generations of boys to the big screen, featuring Joe and Cobra.

G.I. Joe, The Movie Trailer - making of G.I. Joe

The 2009 G.I. Joe movie is starring: Marlon Wayons, Dennis Quaid, Christopher Eccleston, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, and for Lost fans, Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje - Mr. Eko. Directed by Stephen Sommers. Set to be at the top of the 2009 movies for action movie fans.

2009 Movies AgbajeAdewale Akinnuoye Agbaje aka Mr. Eko as Heavy Duty

No comments: